Monday, 15 July 2013

Our Holiday

Last week I just came home from a fantastic holiday in Victoria, mainly Ballarat. We went with some cousins and had such a great time.  Going to Sovereign Hill was probably my favourite part.  I dressed up along with some of my cousins and my sister and were mistaken for volunteers which was funny. At least 8 people asked for a photo.  : ) 


        At the school house
 Main street



Gold panning/mining
We also went to Kryal Castle, it was modelled after one in Denmark or something. It was really cool. I think I went through the torture chamber seven times or something. Scary.
 
 
The Wizard's lab...
 
 Weird upside-down houses



Jousting Tournament
 
 
Pop Quiz: Can you see the sword in the stone?
 


We did other things too. Like a vintage tram ride. That was fun.
-Hollie
 
 


4 comments:

Beth Claire said...

Fantastic shots! I love the first one. Super cute! You and Emily look great in your outfits.
I love the skirts.
Your cousins look so grown up!
Beth xxx

Brid Mairead said...

sounds like fun!

Samwise G said...

Haha! Me in the tram! Lol. I need to post that on my blog....

Samwise G said...

Sarah....
By the way, if you want a better image of the Wizard Lab, just tell me