Thursday, 13 June 2013

Les Miserables

 
This week I finished reading the book LES MISERABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is VERY exciting for all those who have never laid eyes on the twelve hundred paged epic.  Although it took me quite a while to read it was SO worth it and was extremely good.  The story is about so many things so I'll just leave you with some pictures...
Eponine!!!
 Fantine is so lovely...

 Marius is cool. So is Eponine
Jean Valjean and the young Cosette
Javert

5 comments:

Bethy said...

Where is the picture of Enjolras?!!!! Not cool.
I'm glad you enjoyed the book.

GuineaPiggyGirl said...

Cool! I do need to read that book sometime.
~*Chantelle*~

Samwise G said...

Can you give the book to me?

Hollie said...

@Beth: Oops! Sorry Beth!! @Samwise: I would lend it to you but I borrowed it myself. Try a library

Sarah said...

Hopefully I will be able to read it one day, when I am a bit older.

I agree Marius and Eponine are very cool:)

Have a nice day.

Love Sarah~